How to Build Your Business Through Content, Clout, Contracts & Coaching
Comprehensive Coaching Plan with BONUS Facebook Group and Two Group Coaching SessionsDownload the Flyer HERE:Coaching Package Details
Creating Content with Dr. Angela Massey: What if you get hired to present a custom program?
Do you have the content you need to establish your own branded content and workbooks?
Do you need to increase your offerings? Each person who completes all the modules will have:
- Pre-Work—Assessment based on your client’s stated objectives Worksheet
- Done for You—Structure, Reverse Engineering client’s objectives
- One on One—Design your high-impact program from scratch: Activities, Media Choices, etc.
- Deliverables—Customized workbook, Catalog Offerings, Access to private Facebook group
Build a Credible Brand with Sherry Prindle
Who are you? Whom do you target? What do you speak, train, or coach on? How do people find you?
Determine what you sell and create a brand that markets it for you.
- Pre-Work – Self-Assessment, Videos, and Worksheets
- Done for You – Audit of Marketing Materials and Social Media Presence
- One on One – Development of Signature Story, Talk, Package, etc.
- Deliverables – Unified Brand, Components of Marketing System Set if not Completed
The Ins and Outs of Contracts with Delvon Survine:
Get lucrative contracts from the number one consumer of training: the government! Win bids and become
sought after by agencies and non-profits.
- Pre-Work: Self-Assessment, Worksheet
- Done for you: Audit of your business for government viability, certifications, and subcontracting
- One on One: Develop Capability Statement; Prepare proposals and the bidding process
- Deliverables: Complete capability statement, local marketing strategy, small business certifications
How to Diversify Your Business Through Executive and Corporate Coaching with Robin White:
Expand your offering by developing long-term executive coaching programs to augment your speaking and training.
- Pre-Work: Individualize goals and prepare needs analysis
- Done for you: individually prepared coaching sessions, questions and development for executive-level clients,
middle management, and emerging leaders
- One on One: Walking through actual process of a session, documenting, follow through, learning key components
of how to up sale and continue coaching with long-term focus
- Deliverables: Build, develop and implement an executive coaching plan
Choose to work with all 4 coaches or customize how much time you spend with each.
Package Includes Pre-work, Done for You, and 4 One-on-One Coaching Sessions $497