Congratulations on Deciding to Take the Fast Track. So now what?
- Look over the 4 Areas of Emphasis. Do you need to work on all four? If so, schedule a one-on-one session with each of the coaches. Are you working in one, two, or three of the four areas? Decide how best to use your 4 sessions strategically, and get in touch with your coaches of choice.
- Look at the bullets under each coach. Coaches you contact will give you further instructions, but prepare to submit relevant materials, answer pertinent questions, and express your needs.
- Join the private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/168820150543275/
- Wait for details of the two bonus group coaching sessions.
Content Creation with Dr. Angela Massey 860 478-4220 DrAngelaMassey@gmail.com
- Pre-Work—Assessment based on your client’s stated objectives Worksheet
- Done for You—Structure, Reverse Engineering client’s objectives
- One on One—Design your high-impact program from scratch: Activities, Media Choices, etc.
- Deliverables—Customized workbook, Catalog Offerings, Access to private Facebook group
Clout and Brand with Sherry Prindle 817 657-5301 firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are you? Whom do you target? What do you speak, train, or coach on? How do people find you? Determine what you sell and create a brand that markets it for you.
- Pre-Work – Self-Assessment, Videos, and Worksheets
- Done for You – Audit of Marketing Materials and Social Media Presence
- One on One – Development of Signature Story, Talk, Package, etc.
- Deliverables – Unified Brand, Components of Marketing System Set if not Completed
Contracts with Delvon Survine 843 441-6478 email@example.com
Get lucrative contracts from the number one consumer of training: the government! Win bids and become sought after by agencies and non-profits.
- Pre-Work: Self-Assessment, Worksheet
- Done for you: Audit of your business for government viability, certifications, and subcontracting
- One on One: Develop Capability Statement; Prepare proposals and the bidding process
- Deliverables: Complete capability statement, local marketing strategy, small business certifications
Coaching Income with Robin White 614 288-8095 firstname.lastname@example.org
Expand your offering by developing long-term executive coaching programs to augment your speaking and training.
- Pre-Work: Individualize goals and prepare needs analysis
- Done for you: individually prepared coaching sessions, questions and development for executive-level clients, middle management, and emerging leaders
- One on One: Walking through actual process of a session, documenting, follow through, learning key components of how to up sale and continue coaching with long-term focus
- Deliverables: Build, develop and implement an executive coaching plan